Eric Kayser has successfully shared his vision of baking with the rest of the world by creating a truly global business. In every country, our products reflect local culture and tastes. Although the Monge baguette remains one of Maison Kayser’s flagship products, elsewhere bread takes on different shapes and flavours. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Have a good knowledge of the company’s products
- Provided fast and friendly customer support over the phone
- Attend to customers’ needs or issues and provide helpful solutions to their problems
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Escalating customer dissatisfaction and complaints in other to resolve any issue.
- Inform customers about the company’s new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or purchasing company products.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Provide Outstanding customer service to guests.
- Minimum of HND in any field of study
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role obtained in a well-structured organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- In-depth knowledge of a company’s products and/or services.
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2023.