Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a well-established Group of companies located in Sang Ota, Ogun State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- Collect, analyse data, evaluate monthly and annual sales targets and forecasts.
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate monthly and annual sales targets and forecasts.
- Collection and analysis of sales data
- Created standardized and customized reports to accumulate quantitative data so as to enhance sales
- Any other analysis work related to manufacturing assigned by Managing Director
- Analyse seasonal orders by SKUs to determine which items have excess or insufficient re-order levels. Recommend actions to resolve sales issues, promote SKUs, manage supply chain
- Recommend and implement strategies to increase sales of key SKUs whilst looking at the inventories availability at different locations including the factory.
- Minimum of a B.Sc qualification
- 5 – 10 years experience as a sales Analyst.
- Full knowledge of the various functions in manufacturing industry
- Maximum Analytical Skills
- Must be a go getter.
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
- ERP exposure of Sales module (preferably ESS ebizframe10 or any ERP)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its various functions.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2020.