FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Technician
- To take care of Preventive Maintenance of Power house equipment’s.
- Gas Generator (5.25X2 Mw).
- Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- HSD and Petrol tanks, PNG & CNG Station.
- Pump station & Dispensing unit of Petrol & Diesel
- Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators.
- Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- Demineralized Water Treatment Plant for Power Plant.
- Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Take reading of complete system and record in logbook
- Maintain all the record of Preventive maintenance / Breakdown records & Critical spare.
- To attain the day to day complaints of inter/intra deptt, under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
- Do the preventive maintenance of all the utilities equipment’s as per schedule / shutdown available and maintain the respective records.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Power house .
- Use PPE on job.
- Adopt safe and healthy work practices
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] ; [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2020.