Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out mechanical fitting works, assembly and erection of old & new plants within flour mills and subsidiaries to boost production according to set objectives.
- Assembly and erection of structural work during new plant installation.
- Maintenance of machinery and transfer lines in old plant.
- Erection of structural steel base platform and support.
- Fabrication of machinery for transfer lines e.g. Air slides, Blowers and Airlocks lines including spare parts for mills and plants.
- Carry out wire splicing assembly and crane operation maintenance.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to pay attention to details
- Have Precision handling skills
- Have basic Computer Skills
- Be able to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications
- Minimum requirement: WAEC Technical in Mechanical Engineering
- Added advantage: Trade Test 1 in Mechanical Engineering & General fitting.
- Minimum requirement: 2 years
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.