Posted on :
18 Aug, 2010
18 Aug, 2010
Do you have a passion for travel and tourism? Do you excel at selling? Are you motivated by earning to commissions?
Then here’s your opportunity!
Our client, a renowned international organization in the Tourism and Business industry, borne with express dedication to provide international business opportunity akin with leisure to Small and Business Scale Entrepreneurs requires the services of; An enthusiastic, self motivated, ambitious and outgoing individual to sell Tourism and Business Packages will include visits to tourists sites. Thus lucrative position offers an attractive base salary including other incentives.
• Work on new policy initiatives, to expand develop the scope of the business
• Participate in conferences and other industry events
• Make presentations and conduct orientation programs for prospective clients
• Organizing exhibition stands at conferences both nationally and overseas to promote the area
• Promoting existing tourist attractions through advertising campaigns, working with the local media and developing promotional literature
• Embraces the Organization’s Mission to ensure an extraordinary tour experience for all Clients and Guests
• Represents the organization and builds relationships that leads to sales opportunities
• Sells vacation packages to new and existing clients
• Manage inquiries from all stakeholders, handling day to day operational issues and rolling out of new services
• Handling guided tours with clients traveling for business/leisure
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MUST
• Possess a good University degree (an MBA will be an added advantage)
• Have previous sales/marketing/solicitation experience
• Be self motivated, ambitious and outgoing
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Possess track record of success in achieving goals/sales results
• Be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Possess good knowledge of the vacation or travel industry
• Have own transport and a valid drivers’ licence
• Knowledge of foreign language (Arabic, French)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Fosad consulting limited will be shortlisted for this position.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should email their cover letters with detailed CV as attachment to: [email protected]
Not later than 30th August 2010