Bayz Beverages is one of the Nigeria’s largest producers of beverages and distributors, and has one of the broadest home and office bottled water and office coffee service distribution networks in the Nigeria, with the ability to service approximately 85 percent of Nigeria households, as well as national, regional and local offices.
Bayz produces multiple types of beverages in a variety of packaging formats and sizes, including carbonated soft drinks, 100% shelf stable juice and juice-based products, clear, still and sparkling flavored waters, energy drinks and shots, sports drinks, new age beverages, ready-to-drink teas, beverage concentrates, liquid enhancers and freezable and ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages, as well as hot chocolate, coffee, malt drinks, creamers/whiteners and cereals. Bayz’s large manufacturing footprint, broad distribution network, substantial research and development capability and high-level of quality and customer service enables Bayz to offer its customers a strong value-added proposition of low cost, high quality products and services.
We are recruiting into the below position
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
We are looking for fresh graduate who are
- Highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs;
- Communicate status of projects to general management level/senior management;
- Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives;
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in any of the following disciplines
- Engineering Industrial, Production, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil
- Biological & Chemical Sciences Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science,
- Social Sciences,Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing
- Entry Level but work experience is an added advantage
- must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme (NYSC)
- Minimum of 5 credits at one sitting in “O” level
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Achieving results through influence where no direct line authority exist
- Exceptionally intelligent and energetic fresh graduates with a strong drive for excellence
- Method of Application
- Only the candidate who meet the above requirement and who resides in Lagos and its environs should send a CV to [email protected]