FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Automation Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Are you able to provide expertise to support technical operations and maintenance of plant and machinery?
- Are you able to carry-out preventive and corrective maintenance of Electrical, Instruments, and Automation activities to ensure zero down time? Then look no further.
- Ensure the preparation of maintenance and overhaul schedules for Plant.
- Calibration of instruments and adequate back up for all PLCs.
- Ensure availability of necessary spare parts, consumables and technical services according to company’s requirements
- Prepares timely reports of activities in line with company requirements, procedures and work instruction to support efficient supply chain management.
- Manages the purchases of electrical spare, services and overheads.
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of good housekeeping and safety standards amongst staff and contractors according to SHE policy and procedure.
- Carry out good quality services on building, equipment and machinery according to FOQUS and FSSC standards to produce good quality products at all times.
What We Ask:
- Candidates should possess a B. Eng. / HND (Electrical/Electronics)
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in FMCG
- Working experience on Instrumentations (Calibration and installation)
- Sensor and sensing technology
- Project handling skill and industrial power management.
- Sound Knowledge in PLC software & Hardware (Siemens, Allen Bradley, B&R)
- Good understanding of Rockwell panel views, Intouch, Win CC and SCADA
- Versatile in PLC communication Protocol – DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet, RS232, etc.
- Hand on experiences on MCC and drives control.
- Sound knowledge of VFD
- Must understand pneumatic & hydraulic system.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, challenging and innovative work environment.
- We believe in nourishing growth and offer training and personal development.
- Competitive remuneration package.