Funtay Global Resources Limited, an oil and gas energy solutions company, is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Scheduler
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract/agreement requirements as scheduled.
- Review contracts/agreements for scheduling needs and provide timelines to ensure project schedules show appropriate details.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with field staff, supervisors, management, and engineers.
- Suggest management of risks affecting profit, cost, schedule, and client relations
- Champion continuous improvement.
- Develop, establish, and maintain all aspects of planning and scheduling efforts relative to Funtay’s involvement in various projects in the upstream, midstream, downstream, and logistics sector. Examples of projects involved in would be drilling, gas plant installation/commissioning/operations, modular refinery installation/commissioning/operations, marine logistics, gas sales, etc.
- Organize, implement, and maintain a schedule management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Collaborate with commercial team to help with special projects, reports and analysis of information.
- Define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedule, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- OND/HND/B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering or any other relevant major
- Should have 4+ years experience in project controls, project management, or scheduling
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in PDF format to: [email protected]
Please state your gross monthly salary expectation. Applications without this will be rejected.
Application Deadline 21st August, 2018.