GE is an advanced technology, services and finance company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide.
GE is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: GE Africa Early Career Development Program – O&G – Nigeria Job
Job ID: 1771318
Location: Ikoyi – Lagos, Nigeria
- GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a newly created twelve month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- These positions will be within the Oil & Gas Business based in Nigeria and are open to recent university/college students with interest and experience in 1)Communications/Marketing or 2)Localization functions within the Oil & Gas business.
- As valuable members of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 2 years work experience /or with national service discharge government relations, communications and/or marketing
- Strong digital communication tool capabilities including desktop publishing and PowerPoint
- Solid desk-based research skills and filtering of information to just the key points relevant to the internal audience
- Ability to translate Excel-based data into relevant graphical representations
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Desired Characteristics:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Less than two years previous work experience.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online