GE Nigeria is an advanced technology, services and finance company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Commercial Leadership Program SSA
Job Number 1995911
- Grow Your Career in GE Commercial Leadership Program (CLP)We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for high potential individuals following locations: Ivory Coast, Nigeria Cameroon, Angola, Equatorial Guinea South Africa, Mozambique, Ghana, Chad, Tanzania, Congo, Senegal,
- As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
- The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) is an intensive 2-year entry-level development program requiring 3 rotational assignments in sales, commercial and /or marketing roles to accelerate the growth and development of exceptional talents.
- It prepares candidates for a successful career in sales or marketing by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and customers while making valuable contributions to the organization.
- As a member of the Commercial Leadership Program you will develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals.
- In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- CLP offers 3 eight -months rotational assignments in advanced sales training, business and leadership courses, mentoring and career planning during two years.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in preferred location
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (for Nigerians only).
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited College or University – Academic excellence – (Top 25 %- 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA)
- Minimum of 1 year of cumulative industry work experience
- English language fluency (oral and written), additional languages a plus
- Demonstrated interest in sales, commercial, marketing and the energy industry
- Ability and willingness to be geographically flexible
- 1 year working experience in related industry preferred in sales and commercial operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
- Global mindset
- Work experience in the areas of Commercial, Sales, and Marketing
- Oil & Gas experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online