Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and better understanding of their spending habits. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
About this Role
As the Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for putting our team at the centre of the workplace by…
- Strategically planning and executing project timelines to ensure timely completion.
- Maintaining stakeholder engagement through the generation of insightful project reports.
- Overseeing and directing the efforts of multiple teams.
- Delegating tasks effectively to engineering teams.
- Formulating comprehensive plans for innovative designs and product development.
- Championing quality control and code review processes
- Translating user needs into precise technical specifications.
This might be for you if you have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
- Are highly proficient in project management and agile methodology.
- Have a background in Leadership of an engineering team with different technology stack.
- Excellent in database design with at least two DBMSs.
- Advanced knowledge of service-oriented design.
- Great command of both backend and frontend languages such as (Node.JS, Python or PHP and React.JS or Vue.JS)
What’s on Offer?
- Culture: We’re a People first company, we believe in a culture of inclusiveness to embrace diversity of thought; kindness and candidness; Learning and openness to do things differently.
- Flexibility: We believe that you should drive how and where you work and empower you with flexibility and autonomy. We’re fully remote right now, allowing you to live and work the way you need, giving you time back from long commutes! We continue to explore how new ways of working can enhance the work environment, and as an Engineering Manager you will have a key role in helping to determine how new ways of working could change in the future.
- Growth: We have big dreams, and we ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development and are a part of a culture that supports your growth by actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as: Leave allowance, Gym membership, Monthly internet allowance,13th month, Pension and Health insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should: