The Cross River State Board of Internal Revenue, in a bid to re-position itself to offer efficient Customer Service Delivery to the general public, is giving opportunity to Fresh Graduates as Management Trainees in the following disciplines to apply for
Job Title: Management Trainees
- Business Administration
- Estate management
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Business Management
- Public Administration
- English language
- Banking and Finance
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agircultural Economics
- Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Policy Studies & Administration
- Candidates must be holders of HND Upper Credit/B.Sc or B.A;
- minimum of 2nd Class in any of the above Disciplines
- with Post NYSC and or 1-5 years hands-on working experience.
- Indigenes of Cross River State are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below or apply to this email box: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates shall procure and complete the State Civil Service Employment Application Forms and thereafter undergo an Aptitude Test.