Emmanuel Igbinovia Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to transforming lives through innovative educational initiatives. We are passionate about working towards a better tomorrow for individuals, communities through active advocacy for education. Emmanuel Igbinovia Foundation is poised to see that disadvantaged students have access to quality education despite their socioeconomic status. We firmly believe that education is not a privilege but a right. Education is the key to empowering individuals, uplifting communities, and driving social change. Our unique goal is to provide equal opportunities and access to quality education, irrespective of socioeconomic status, for disadvantaged children and students through collaborative efforts and partnerships with stakeholders such as relevant government agencies, global institutions, like-minded individuals, and host communities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grant and Partnership Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for an experienced self-employed grant writer to help us secure funding to support our charitable programs and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying grant opportunities, developing compelling grant proposals, and managing the grant application process.
Grant Research and Identification:
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential grant opportunities that align with the mission and goals of the Emmanuel Igbinovia Foundation.
- Stay informed about available grants from government agencies, foundations, and other funding sources.
- Prepare high-quality grant proposals, including detailed narratives, budgets, and supporting documents.
- Customize proposals to meet the specific requirements and priorities of each funding source.
Grant Application Management:
- Manage the entire grant application process, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Foundation staff to gather information and data necessary for grant applications.
Reporting and Compliance:
- Monitor and track grant application outcomes, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements for successful grants.
- Maintain accurate records of grant submissions, responses, and outcomes.
Compensation Plan Adherence:
- Adhere to the compensation plan outlined by the Emmanuel Igbinovia Foundation.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Communicate effectively with Foundation leadership to provide updates on grant progress and outcomes.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that grant-related activities are aligned with the Foundation’s strategic goals.
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Proven experience as a grant writer, with a track record of securing grants for non-profit organizations or charitable foundations.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of grant research tools and databases.
- Familiarity with budget development and financial reporting in grant proposals.
Interested candidates should submit their Resumes, a cover letter, and samples of previous grant proposals to [email protected] using “Grant Writer Application – [Your Name]” as the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.