Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Programmes Coordinator has responsibility for coordinating and managing the Foundation’s programmes and initiatives, and for all other matters related to their execution, including, identification of suitable speakers / facilitators promoting / attracting participation and seeking sponsorship.
- You will be required to present periodic reports (quarterly and annual) to the Executive Vice Chairman on the Foundation’s programmes and activities (operational and administrative, financial, database and any other relevant aspects).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Programme Design and Management:
- Design innovative programmes relevant to the learning and development needs of the Foundation’s target audience and manage programmes in a professional, efficient and timely manner. This includes coordinating volunteers for our various programmes.
- You will work with the Executive Vice Chairman (and a Graphics or Communications officer) to design and deliver appropriate marketing & promotion strategies and plans for publicising programmes and attracting sponsorships.
- Ensure that programmes and activities operate within the policies and procedures of the Foundation.
- Programmes and activities comply with relevant legislation and professional standards
- Ensure that all planning and logistics arrangements for programmes and activities are made.
- You will be required to develop an annual calendar of programmes with the necessary timetables, programme outlines and course material (taking into consideration the various age groups in our target audience)
- You will help to identify facilitators and develop a database of facilitators for the Foundation’s programmes. This includes mentors (corporate and individual), for our Mentoring programme.
Publications and Productions:
- You are a member of the production team for boys to MEN Foundation productions – vlogs, podcasts, Instagram interviews, plays or any other production undertaken by the Foundation.
- Responsible for publications – newletters, brochures, articles, Kerakter, etc.
- Build and manage the Foundation’s databases. Our databases and membership derive principally from our programmes and activities.
- Work with the Executive Vice Chairman to identify social issues that impact significantly on our target audience for research/investigation, develop appropriate questionnaires or interview questions, organise the research, analyse/review results and write research reports which will be published and distributed.
Budgeting and Expenses:
- Prepare expense estimates for each programme and activity (training, publication, production, research, etc) to support the preparation of annual expense profiles and budgets for the Foundation.
- Develop an appropriate Monitoring and Evaluation framework for measuring the effectiveness and impact of our programmes and activities; write an annual Impact Assessment Report.
- Programme evaluations should include assessments of both programme content and facilitators delivery.
- This includes our Annual Conference and webinars.
Website and Social Media:
- Regularly review the Foundation’s website and devise plans to promote engagement on our platform. Collaborate with the Foundation’s social media manager to provide/develop content (including independent articles and posts) for the Foundation’s website and social media pages.
- Support fund raising efforts to finance the Foundation’s programmes and activities. This includes writing grants to local and international agencies.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Programme Coordinator in an NGO is a MUST
- Candidate should reside on the island.
- Candidate with law experience is preferred.
- N400,000 – N500,000 monthly gross.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2023.