Gran Melia Hotel is a sumptuous hideaway set on a 10 plot land strategically positioned on the tranquil Lekki Peninsular. This hotel offers you the ultimate comfort and privacy. The cutting-edge design and high-tech facilities provide you with the ultimate paradise to unwind and relax in style. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources & Administration (HRA) Manager is required to lead, direct and manage the day-to-day HRA activities for Gran Melia Hotel And Apartments.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR & Admin related queries from employees and external partners. You will also have to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among many other related tasks reassign by Management. You will be expected to:
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Plan, organize and control activities and actions of the HR & Admin department
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- HRA manager should show excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills.
- Recruitment and Retention
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
- Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded / filed
- Oversee all staff engagement for the office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Compliance and record-keeping
- Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Compensation and benefits
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions
- Payroll and budget
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly payroll
- Advise GM / Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation and approvals
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per hotels management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable
- Training, Development and Performance Maintenance
- Undertake employee training and development and make recommendations
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews
- Employee Relations and welfare meets
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically
- Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain good relation with the Apartment Occupants
- Maintain up-to-date records of the Occupants rentals and renewal
- Attend occupants query and complains
- Perform any other duties given by Management or General Manager.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
25th December, 2022.