Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we’ve being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- As our proffered office administrator your task will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- High School Diploma, B.Sc / BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Qualifications in Secretarial Studies will be an advantage.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- N70,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2021.