GVA Partners – Our client, a large Bank, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist
- We are seeking an Office 365 Collaboration and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) professional with 6 Years + experience to join our client’s team.
- This is a position that requires a professional with expertise in Productivity and Collaboration tools with the ability to implement projects from planning and design, implementation and migration, to production rollout and support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Implementing various sized SharePoint solutions like Portals and Collaboration, Search, Document Management, Share Point and Service Management.
- The ability to work with organizational leaders, users and other team members to drive the architected solution.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and provide efficient Collaboration and ECM solutions to problems.
- Provide advanced support for Office 365 and SharePoint configuration and business process automation solutions.
- Office 365 and SharePoint Administration including installation and configuration of SharePoint and 3rd party solutions Assist Solution Lead in driving marketing and community awareness.
- Experience at installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012 or higher and Internet Information Services (IIS) SQL Server database design and implementation experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving system problems, including permissions issues, authentication problems, and network connectivity issues.
- Windows Server 2012 Active Directory infrastructure, and domain management including use of the Sites and Services and the Domains and Trusts applets,
- Backup and restore processes, shadow copies, and the recovery console of Windows Server 2012
- Ability to be a solution consultant on small and large projects.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Search architecture.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud computing platform.
- Develop and present solution documentation.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to junior team members.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Summary of Role
- As a Scrum Master, you will bring passion and enthusiasm for coaching teams and reinforcing scrum and agile best practices within the digital Service team.
- The ideal Scrum Master will be a team player and a great communicator, with the ability to facilitate creativity and empowerment for the team
- Guides the team and organization on how to use scrum & agile practices methodologies.
- Oversees scrum process, coaches the team; facilitates transparent and adaptive team culture.
- Leads daily scrum, sprint review, and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement.
- Supports product owner on release planning.
- Removes all impediments to the team’s success, such as cultural barriers or logistic challenges, supporting the Product Owner, and ensuring that the team’s progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders.
- Fosters close cooperation across all team members, encourages cross-training and supporting each other.
- Facilitates communication and collaboration inside and outside the team.
- Shields the team from external interference and ensures the team is fully functional and productive.
- Generates agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment.
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience being a Scrum Master / Agile Coach and working across multiple Agile Squads from inception through MVP and v1 releases of digital products.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Coach strongly preferred.
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team.
- Confidence and skill at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time.
- Banking or Payment Systems experience required.
- Strong knowledge of and competency in Agile tools and techniques e.g. Kanban, backlog estimation, burn charts, etc.
- Ability to coach team on agile practices and ensures adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue, i.e. a strong mediator.
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/ impediments, coordinating resources and handling multiple priorities required.
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them.
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format with cover letters to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as subject.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.
Note: Only applications with cover letters will be considered.