Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Slot: Over 500
- Candidate must be a degree holder HND/B.Sc in any course of study and class of degree
- 25 years and above.
- Willing and passionate about Sale
- Little or no experience as adequate training will be rendered.
- The client is willing to pay #37,000 base pay and increase to this will be performance driven.
- Commission it tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Note: Use “Professional Sales Staff” as the subject of the mail for this application
Job Title: Shipments’ Security Inspection Officer
Key Roles /Duties
- To ensure safety and security of all inbound and out bound shipments by ensuring that shipments are properly secured, well repacked (if need arises), not pilfered and not mishandled and to gather intelligent information for the National Security manager.
- To ensure the facility, shipments and staff are well secured.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports are done according to the applicable standard to the NSM
- Ensure 100% physical inspection of all cash shipments.
- Coordinate / monitor loading of all truckers.
- Random checks on Truckers/couriers going on route deliveries.
- Ensure that security guards maintain beat orders.
- Ensure that all outbound shipments are x-rayed (scanned).
- Monitor and document all shipments inspected by governments agencies
- Recovery of all pre-alerted diplomatic and other sensitive materials.
- Gathering of intelligent reports.
- Monitor the arrival and departure of shipments and its processing at the Abuja Distribution Centre.
Expected Qualifications & Experience
- National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent
- At least one year traceable security experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Processing
Note: Use “Shipments’ Security” as subject of the mail for this application.
Application Deadline 11.59AM; 20th December, 2017
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
For enquiries, contact: 09090328028
Note: The client needs over 500 Sales Staff, in this regard, you can refer this advert to anybody who meets the requirement and is willing to start a career in Sales.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.