Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a leading health maintenance company in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- The Information Technology Manager manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
- Coordinate/managing the IT department’s activities and projects with a view to ensuring prompt achievement of the department and company’s set targets
- Coordinating and liaising with IT vendors and consultants.
- Evaluating and recommending requisite IT solutions/products to aid business and management decision making.
- Planning and implementing IT developments and projects.
- Supervision of the implementation, administration and maintenance of IT and internal networking (Wireless and LAN) Security Policies.
- Advance Database Administration, Management and Maintenance.
- Developing and coordinating documents backup and DBMS and recovery plans.
- Database Management (Mediguard): Creating User accounts, permissions and passwords
- Installation, Maintenance and Administration of Windows Server 2003.
- Configuration, Administration and Maintenance of Google Apps and Email server Management
- Coordinating the monthly capitation reports, providing periodic reports based on clients’ requests
- Installing, supporting and maintaining hardware and software application, including Mediguard.
- Configuration and Administration of Microsoft Active Directory Exchange (MS Outlook) Server
- Configuration, Administration, Maintenance and advance Troubleshooting of Spark Instant Messenger server (IM)
- Supervision of Access cards production for Enrollee and Advance System maintenance and troubleshooting,
- Training of users on Computer system application and Database (Mediguard) administration.
- Advance System troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis.
- Providing backup to other staff
- Managing The company’s social media network like facebook, twitter, etc and managing /coordinating the update of information on them.
- Management of fast, efficient and easy access to Mediguard.
- Management of our online VPN service to ensure 24hr functionality
- Proactively manage internet access and website administration
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in ICT or health-related field is non-negotiable.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in information technology management
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer viruses and security
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
Job Title: Head, Underwriter
- The Head, Underwriter shall evaluate degree of risk involved in policy and take decisions on acceptability of the risks involved.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Sales, I.T, Medical Management to resolve account specific issues
- You are expected to actively participate in Departmental and Company-wide projects.
- Work closely with internal sales staff and external brokers
- Analyze and interpolate large amounts of medical claim/capitation data
- Evaluate risks and underwrite using various forms of forecasting and rating techniques.
- Writing of Invoices to Companies/Individuals
- Working on Client’s Contracts and sending them out
- Responsible for processing of monthly capitation list, Fee for service list and cheques to various providers
- Drafting of correspondence
- Prepare renewal letter for the client’s premium
- Calculation of pro-rated premiums and sending to clients
- Proper monitoring of entry and exit of enrollees into the scheme
- Supervision of Filling of Documents
- Supervision of Opening of File for new client
- Updating of Clients record
- Keeping and updating proper record of client with outstanding premium
- Responsible for Charging of correct Premium
- Generating Utilization Reports on Clients
- Updating guidelines
- Attend promptly to client’s complaints and enquiries
- Providing routine reports.
- Collation and processing of Staff’s commissions on Company’s products
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates
- Prepare SOPs and procedures manual
- Representing the department in all official meetings (within the company and outside the company).
- Education: A degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Postgraduate qualification in Actuarial sciences/insurance/Health Management/Health financing or related field is non-negotiable.
- In addition, certification/professional membership of Insurance or actuarial sciences bodies and in related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years post-NYSC experience.
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to properly evaluate and select risk
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong Negotiation and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.