Health Assur Ltd. was incorporated by a team of professionals; who recognized an opportunity to transform healthcare benefits administration in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Quality Assurance/Provider Network
Flexibility required as daily routine may vary.
- Resolving all challenges related to care denial, Quality of care.
- Investigation of reports made by Clients Service Unit and Clients
- Liaising with claims unit.
- Case management of In and out patient care.
- Approval of care as requested by provider.
- Co-ordination of Referrals from Primary provider to Secondary Provider.
- Education/Enlightenment of Health Care Provider on the Health Care Benefits and Utilization.
- Forward a Weekly Report on activities to Health Plan Manager.
- Liaise with providers and various departments to resolve issues involving membership and credentialing status.
- First degree in health sciences at a second-class level or higher
- Good computer skills and adept knowledge of standard software (MS Office suite)
- Knowledge of more than one major indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage
- Friendly personality
- Interested in helping people
- Polite and tactful.
- Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good analytical skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send a ONE PAGE essay on any topic they are passionate about, as well a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 5th October, 2018.