Hexagon Engineering Limited is an indigenous Engineering servicing firm with offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and USA. We provide a wide range of services, principally within the Oil and gas and Manufacturing sector. Also involved in Industrial safety and training services. We work closely with our client’s engineering, maintenance and inspection team in providing the following range of services: Process Automation, Electrical & Instrumentation engineering & Maintenance, Supply & Calibration of Load cells & Weighing Bridges Process control/ Automation, ESD system, Fire & Gas Safety Services, Industrial & Process Automation, Valve supply and servicing, Safety & Security Systems Low voltage Panel Building, HVAC System, Facility Management, Electrical installations & services, Building automation, Supply and installation of cables, Cables trays & accessories Supply and installation of Transformers & low voltage products, Technical Training services, Manpower Outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical and Instrumentation)
- Plans, prepares and estimates bids for fixtures, installation and maintenance of equipment including generating tender documents like work methodology.
- Inspects new and existing installations of electronic instrumentation, computers and metering devices;
- Assists in the preparation of preliminary and long-range plans, cost estimates and budgets;
- Completes the more difficult installation, calibration and repair jobs
- Design making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
- preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Servicing and maintaining equipment
- Understand the design and applications of electrical devices like MCB, ACB, etc
- liaising with others in the design team;
- liaising with clients and contractors;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Recording, analysing and interpreting test data;
- Proposing modifications and retesting products;
- qualifying the final product or system;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree.
- At least 3 years in similar role
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Control Valves and Electric Motor
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem solving in the electrical and instrumentation area
- Demonstrated IT skills in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
- Customer oriented with a proactive approach.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Integrity values.
- Flexible personality.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th September, 2018