Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- A Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for organizing and managing the activities of the Food & Beverage departments, including but not limited to the Kitchen, Banquet Operations, Restaurants, Room Service and Bars.
- Also, he/she will be responsible for maintaining high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation
- Prepare, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub departments
- Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all food & beverage outlets to achieve a profitable result
- Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs to attract a predetermined customer market
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all the F&B outlets and monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Regularly review, evaluate, and respond to customer satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction of the individual outlets; recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes
- Ensure compliance with all hotel policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate line employees according to the hotel policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development of the annual budget; develop short and long-term financial operating plans
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Responsible for analyzing forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure maximizing of profits
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.