Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Identify & Specify Process requirements and define system parameters; develop control and safeguarding philosophies.
- Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Support the project execution with technical clarifications with vendors and seeking avenues for cost savings.
- Support field models and optimization initiatives in the facilities using relevant tools (e.g. IPSM, Unisim, Pipesim and other tools).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) 6+ years’ experience in engineering with at least 4 years working as a process engineer (including familiarity with process engineering tools); at least 2 years in design and 4 years in Operations Support Role or concept Engineering role.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to manage project.
- Skilled in the use of simulation tools e.g., UNISIM, IPSM-GAP, PIPESIM, etc.
- Experience working with Sub-surface Disciplines in a collaborative environment, including the use of Integrated Production System Modelling Tool(s).
- Experience with or understanding of Operations and Maintenance work process is an advantage.
- Experience in Field/facility engineering and technical safety/risk engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates should: