Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Specialist
Job Title: Lagos NGA
Req No: 196498
- You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations.
- You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
- Visit Customers
- Search for New Customers
- Campaign Management
- Customer Reporting
- Learn the Products
- Customer Account Management
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply