IT Horizons Limited, a leading indigenous fast growing system Integrator ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services, is urgently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales personnel to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Carry out own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required
- Minimum of 7 years plus relevant experience sales experience in IT industry
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role in the above stated industry is a huge plus
- Basic IT skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Job Title: Head of Solutions
Job type: Full Time
- The Head of Solutions shall be responsible for all collaborations, network security and Systems activities.
- S/he will direct all new service development, network infrastructure and security solutions, installation of IT solutions, enterprise software application, data center services and collaboration solutions in line with business requirements and overall support of business development activities on a nationwide scale.
- Oversee the technology activities of the company.
- Directs the teams in new product and service development, Network security, collaboration, systems/applications and data center service needs.
- Manages the relationship and partnerships with OEMs
- Establishes the company’s technology roadmap in line with market needs and global technology trends, assist in development of the business plan and lead all aspects of its implementation.
- Provides technical support to the sales and marketing teams in the review of new business opportunities and in the review of external contracts and purchases.
- Builds relationships especially on C-level with customers and global partners that result in superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of ITH’s solutions.
- Ensures world class network and data center service and operations to deliver the required service levels to customers.
- Ensures overall network security, reliability and resilience and disaster recovery planning.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or related fields from a recognized University will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years in an ICT Operating environment with hands on experience in Network Administration, Collaborations, Systems, Network Security, LAN/WAN optimization, Project delivery, Technical solutions designing, and executive management and at least 2 years in senior management positions
- CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, PMP, Prince 2 or any other relevant professional qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.