Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products.
Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shawarma Specialist/Cook
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
- Provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Ensure a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist in achieving departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Greet customers and take orders
- Grill meats on the grill including chicken and beef
- Make dips and sauces
- Cut/Shave meats from the Shawarma
- Take temperatures and maintain food safety
- Wash kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Food prep
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Provide a wide variety of quality products to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Help drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Achieve department budgeted sales and profit target.
- Advise & serve customers.
- Assist customers in order to help them find what they need.
- Ensure stock levels are well maintained.
- Promote new products or special offers.
- Promote loyalty cards to new and existing customers.
- Provide customers with information on pricing and product availability.
- Handle customer complaints or handing customers on to the store management team.
- Ensure resumption for work 1hr before the commencement of shift.
- Ensure that standard personal hygiene is maintained in line with company laid-down/stipulated guidelines.
- Ensure that the work area and all display shelves/pieces are cleaned before and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- All equipment should be cleaned before and after use – before start of day’s business and at close.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019