Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full Time
- This job role develops, maintain, and documentation Business Applications within the business to enhance operational viability.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Perform maintenance and software integrations of existing IBEDC systems.
- Identify and assess new technologies prior to implementation.
- Analysis of user requirements, software and code.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Executing project plans and needs.
- Analysing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Perform Users and technical training.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by Lead, Business Applications.
- Ability to develop software in PHP (LA ravel), Node JS, Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, .Net.
- Excellent Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in developing front end applications using at least one popular web framework (ReactJs or Vuejs).
- Experience with Test-driven development approach.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have 2-5 years Experience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online