IBS Hotel Nigeria Limited is a hospitality outfit delivering a world-class experience to customers in an elegant and the state-of-the-art hotel facility making unforgettable aura of the homely feelings away from home. IBS Hotel is economically disposed to give aesthetic and ambiance of sophistication to guests from all walks of life with an apt consideration for customer centricity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the hotel.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols carrying out service delivery in the hotel.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives of the hospitality firm.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Oversee materials and inventory management.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Working knowledge of Management software programs, including Property Management Solution (PMS)QuickBooks, etc.
- Strong IT skills, including database development.
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2022.