Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company.
We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies, typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current income. We hope our stakes in the businesses will increase in value as the business grows. We also loan money to small enterprises and offer consulting for a fee. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company. We represent a transparent portfolio of loans, similar in some sense to private equity or venture capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anesthetist
- This position administers anesthesia, monitors patient’s vital signs, and oversees patient recovery from anesthesia
- Assists anesthesiologists, surgeons, and other members of the healthcare team during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews schedule of cases assigned daily and studies lab values and physical findings in pre-anesthetic examination.
- Keeps surgeon and anesthesiologist informed of patient’s condition.
- Records condition of patient prior to, during, and following administration of anesthetic and type of anesthetic used.
- Assists in moving patients to recovery room and observing condition, notifying physicians when unfavorable situations develop.
- Assists with care of patients suffering respiratory or cardiac emergency problems with airway management techniques and using Advanced Cardiac Life Support guidelines.
- Determines in consultation with an anesthesiologist the choice of anesthetic technique and appropriate monitoring for each patient.
- Ascertains that blood of proper type is available when indicated and operative permit is properly signed.
- Explains procedure to patients, including risks and benefits.
- Assembles supplies and equipment in operating room.
- Selects solutions to be administered for fluid replacement.
- Administers anesthetic agents to maintain patient in surgical anesthetic state.
- Places both noninvasive and invasive monitors as indicated to monitors patient’s blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature, color, and fluid loss and watches for significant physical changes.
- Graduate of CRNA program plus current APN licensure, or ability to successfully obtain licensure within 3 months of date of hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]