Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support. We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!). We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CampusPress Sales Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent. Location is unimportant as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed and know your stuff.
- The person we’re searching for will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, experience in working with the education industry, and will manage Accounts, Pre-Sales, and Sales related communications.
- Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
The role involves:
- Responding daily to any inbound/outbound leads assigned to you
- Scheduling calls with potential clients
- Providing quotes
- Setting up networks for trials and answering any pre-sales questions
- Keeping the CRM for your clients and active deals up-to-date
- Assisting with onboarding new clients. This includes, but is not limited to, leading admin training, assisting with the migration of a network, and setting up the initial network.
- Ensuring clients have a positive experience throughout their interaction with our team
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
- Reach for the skies; we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Experienced with WordPress
- SaaS B2B sales experience
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively.
- Knowledgeable about the education industry (US higher education preferred)
- Experience working with clients located in the US, Canada, and Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Ability to work during US time zones
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Meet)
- WordPress, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, Hubspot, Jira, Helpscout, SaaS B2B sales.
- USD12,480 – USD20,800 annually.
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023.
- Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task.
Note: We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.