Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider.
Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
- Assist in the formulation and documentation of Innovectives risk & compliance plan
- Ensure implementation of and adherence to risk & compliance policies and procedures.
- Create awareness and improve homogenous compliance culture.
- Monitor overall compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Ensure incidents are analysed to identify control weaknesses, areas of improvement and communicated to appropriate departments
- Follow-up on recoveries, disciplinary hearings, dismissals, insurance claims reported
- Ensure risk is comprehensively reported in a timely manner
- Ensure the implementation of Risk policies and procedures
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to prevent Regulatory breaches
- Conduct internal training / refresher training for staff on KYC/AML/CFT compliance, identification of suspicious transactions and reporting requirements
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk.
- Assist in ensuring Innovectives does not suffer any loss as a result of regulatory non-compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Finance or any numerate discipline
- Good knowledge on IT security
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Planning, organisation and coordination skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to observe and analyse business processes
- Good knowledge of Risk Management and Compliance for Banks
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2020
Note: Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted