Instager Investments Limited is a leading furniture manufacturer in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking to hire a Administrative Assistant
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced person in administrative support and will be responsible for running the day to day activities of the company.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company.
- Organize and Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Handling office tasks such as filling , generating reports and presentations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email
- Drafting correspondence
- Submit and reconcile expense report
- Develop and maintain a filling system
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Ensure that office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- OND in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Good organization and Planning Skills
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Ms Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- We are looking to hire a Graphic Artist.
- Our Ideal candidate should understand the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Develop product illustrations, logos, and other graphics as needed.
- Edit pictures with the appropriate softwares to meet company standard
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Select colors, font, images, and layout.
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Printing on Large Format machine.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Sound knowledge of corel 15 upward and Adobe photoshop CC
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing softwares
- Craerivity and Ability to print on Large Format Printer
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Maximum of 25 years of age.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- The Ideal Candidate will be responsible to service our Deliveries, procurement and supply in a timely manner.
- A clean driving record and commercial driving experience is required.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Transport finished goods and raw materials to and from the supplier to the factory
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that the vehicle particulars and necessary documents for the truck is up to date
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Pick-up and safely transport goods,ensuring that items are properly secured in the truck to prevent damage/injury.
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Make safety a priority at all times
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Ability to drive long hours
- Good network of roads
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid Drivers licence
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title eg: “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 27th July, 2020.