The International Business Bureau (IBB) is currently looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Promoter
Locations: Lagos and Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- High school degree or BS in Marketing with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2020.