Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Information System Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HRIS Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) within the organization.
- This role focuses on optimizing HRIS functionality, automating HR processes, and ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee data management using Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 F&O
- Provides technical and functional support in the areas of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & future versions administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, development, testing, security & training.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the HRIS system, ensuring its smooth functioning and optimal performance.
- Work closely with team members to complete the ongoing Dynamics AX 2012 migration to Dynamics 365 modules.
- Work closely with team members and the lead developer to improve AX/D365 system.
- Collaborate with HR stakeholders to analyze existing processes and workflows, identify pain points, and propose automated solutions.
- Design and configure workflows, notifications, and approvals within the HRIS system to streamline HR processes, such as employee onboarding, performance management, and offboarding.
- Designs and develops Dynamics 365 projects and customizations to meet the requirements specified in the Business – Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document
- Develop and maintain HRIS data governance standards, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with IT and HR teams to implement system upgrades, enhancements, and integrations, and ensure data security and privacy compliance.
- Troubleshoot system issues, identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions to enhance system efficiency.
- Identify opportunities to automate HR processes using the HRIS system to reduce manual effort, increase efficiency, and improve data accuracy.
- Participates in design and code reviews and provides input into the design recommendation and ensures that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Performs unit tests and integrated testing to ensure delivered solutions are of high quality.
- Routinely moves code between environments utilizing best practices
- Collaborates with business analysts, other programmers, and internal users to identify, analyze, and troubleshoot technical issues related to Integrations and the Dynamics AX/D365 application
- Identifies and escalates impediments, issues, and risks affecting system performance to team lead and immediate supervisor
- Performs coding changes and development according to established coding standards and best practices.
- Ensure data integrity by conducting regular audits, resolving discrepancies, and implementing data quality controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS systems, preferably with experience in managing and configuring an ERP-based HRIS system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ideal candidate should have some prior experience in both Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 F&O
- Experience with X++, SSRS, and MS SQL Server while also being proficient with AX database structure, coding, and development techniques.
- Proficiency in HR processes and data management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.