IROKO is Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Sales Agent
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment.
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team.
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes.
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app.
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target.
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
- Candidates should possess relevant educational qualification.
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!.
- Must be friendly and fluent in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in along with their CV’s for interview as detailed below:
Date: Wednesday 12th July, 2017.
Address: No, 8 Adebayo Mokuolu Street, Anthony Village, Beside Hotel New Castle
Application Deadline 12th July, 2017.