Posted on :
4 Jun, 2012
We are looking for a pacesetter with strategic perception of value, vision and visualization. The candidate must be a self-starter, ardent achiever, a doer with flair to succeed and can invent innovation and create the destination. Candidate must be a versatile striker, an intuitive thinker and a great team player.
If you fit into the above description, then we invite you to join our team. Come on board!
• Meeting team/client to discuss project needs & Interpreting the client’s business needs;
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas; manage the constraints of cost, time and client;
• Multi-tasking: must be able to work on more than one design brief at a time;
• Conversion of design to html with CSS
• Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design to produce accurate and high quality work;
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief & keep abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs.
• Assist in the implementation of the company’s strategy,
• Working well in a team, with other designers, developers, printers, copywriters, photographers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists;
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Minimum 1 year experience in graphic design
• Experience with website design tools and CSS conversions
• Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers
• Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Fireworks, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML & Flash, Skill in Illustrator, After Effect & In design will be an added advantage.
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• A degree in graphic design, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
• Opportunity for growth through learning & development,
• Rewarding excellence & performance.
• Competitive salary & good working conditions
Interested applicants should forward the following items to [email protected]
1. Application Letter (Cover Letter)
2. Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
3. Provide minimum of three design samples of produced work (samples of past works in Jpeg masked with your name)
Application Closes: June 31, 2012