An International School is currently seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Head – School/Academics
- To oversee the implementation of the curriculum and well being of primary and early years learners.
- To drive the school’s educational policies, supervise and train a group of teachers and interact daily with parents to ensure parental satisfaction through the implementation of the highest educational standards.
- Interact with relevant external and regulatory body.
- Masters degree in Education is preferable.
- Experience of teaching primary and early years learners.
- Experience in a leadership position
- Good understanding of curriculum, including the Nigerian and British Curriculum.
- Minimum of 7 years teaching experience
- Candidates without a Master degree should have a minimum of 10 years teaching experience with some of this experience in school leadership position.
- Should be IT literate and understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services
- Should be pleasant and easy going but firm and thorough in the administration of their duties.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]