Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Handling of company’s Imprest.
- Preparation of Invoices.
- Draft correspondence.
- Generate reports and other documents.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Any other assignment that may be given.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2020.