Johnwood Hotel – Centrally located in the Central Business District of the capital city and just 35 km from the Nnamdi Azikiwe Abuja International Airport. Our brand new hotel in Abuja offers 127 guestrooms, including 12 Suites & Apartments with upscale amenities to ensure a comfortable and productive stay in the Federal Capital of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent (Hotel Receptionist)
Department: Front Office
Reporting Line: Front Office Manager
- We are seeking an energetic and well-organized guest service agent whose duties will include greeting guests as they come in, managing the check-in and check-out process, answering questions and requests, and helping with administrative tasks at the front desk.
- The Guest Service Agent must be trustworthy and able to work well with little direct supervision.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay).
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3 years work experience as a Hotel Guest Service Agent in a 3 star hotel and above.
- Preferable a female.
- Experience with OPERA RS.
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor.
- Customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Degree in hotel management is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2nd November, 2022.