Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Officer (Telecom)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- To conduct project sales in telecommunication, by following up with Project Team (project officers) and with key customer accounts from prospection till payment receipt, preparing sales offers, auditing sales files, pricing accurately, following up on pricing, and effectively communicating with the customers to understand their needs and efficiently coordinating internally, to deliver the right product and satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Prospect for new opportunities, visiting customers to find new opportunities, continuously meeting potential with customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Coordinating with Factory, stores and maintenance to plan the production and deliveries of bulk PO’s and monitor the plan if its abided to
- Follow up with Project officers and ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, auditing and confirming all needed customer and management signatures, monitoring distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio.
- Supervise the Coordination of the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers, through following up with all project officers, concerned personnel and related departments.
- Updating management on all Project department activities by sharing sales reports, operational reports and invoicing reports. Also preparing sales forecast, preparing and monitoring projects expenses and budgets and proposing new ideas to improve development of project department
- Represent the company and ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer’s inquiries, and showing good-will to constantly understand and support customer’s need, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or equivalent field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the Engineering and Power generating industry in sales engineering.
- Strong negotiation skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven Progressive experience in sales and marketing market would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Market in Nigeria.
- Analytical, but also ambitious, self-motivated, results-oriented and eager to contribute.
- Ability to effectively work with customers from different backgrounds.
At Jubaili Bros Engineering we understand that people are the heart of business, so we prioritize a healthy work environment and organization culture. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- Annual Bonuses.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online