Kerex Nigeria Limited is a 100% service based organization in Nigeria with a target and commitment to providing, developing and connecting multinational and national based companies with the right personnel to the right job.
With over ten years of experience within our coffers, Kerex has been immensely involved in the selection, recruitment and supply of skilled and unskilled labor to the oil and gas industries in over 4 states within the federation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Works to maximize production capacity in accordance with production and master schedules.
- Actively uses continuous improvement tools to improve HS&E, quality, delivery, financial performance, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Under direct supervision, manages delivery and quality performance, cost and inventory management, and customer satisfaction for established suppliers. Manages purchase order execution and product delivery, including placement of on-time schedule agreements, mitigation of billing adjustments / terminations and execution of cost reduction goals.
- Interviews or contacts supplier salespersons, and secures bids.
- Review supplier proposal and negotiate for discount and improved terms.
- Process supplier onboarding and transactions
- Diploma or a Bachelor degree with at least 3 years procurement experience is required.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks in challenging, fast-paced work environment
- SAP proficiency is a requirement for this role
- Knowledge of purchasing practices, principles and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including some knowledge of intermediate level Excel functionality. Strong communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply