KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Auditor
Ref No: 140520BR
Engagement Type: Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing relationships with engagement-related client personnel who are responsible for accounting matters.
- Maintaining contact with client personnel responsible for the engagement matters throughout the year; possessing a deep knowledge of the client and the client’s business.
- Planning meetings with management and agreeing critical deliverables and timelines.
- Ensure timely communication of engagement findings and conclusions to managements and obtaining their positions even on contentious matters.
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of engagements.
- Having the ability to establish workload priorities and work independently.
- Ensuring delivery of quality client service and maintaining profitable client relationships.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be ICAN/ACA chartered or in the final stages of exam.
- Must have 4 – 7 years experience in an Audit function.
- Must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/equivalent in one sitting(Mathematics and English inclusive)
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply