Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet. We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa. We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices. We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Associate (TikTok)
Job Type: Full-time
- If you are playful, amazing with videos, and you have a thriving TikTok personality, you could be the face of our TikTok community and lead our video campaigns!
- Planning, creating and posting TikTok content that aligns with our brand’s vision, style, and messaging.
- Collaborating with the marketing and design teams to create compelling short-form video content.
- Keeping up with video trends.
- Seriously, be an overall awesome person.
- Be ready to work full time, sometimes from a comfortable office.
- Have a TikTok community you’re proud of.
- Be really good at creating videos that people like you would love.
- Have an exciting sense of style.
- Speak well. Like a Nigerian, but well.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
- Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
- We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.