Ladlas Prince – We are an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advisory, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Proposal Writer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
- We are adding to our league of growth achievers, mindset re-engineering and process-oriented team.
- Ladlas Prince is recruiting focused, agile, trainable, teachable and detailed-oriented young graduates for the post of a proposal writer. If you fall out of any of the descriptive as above, then, this position is not for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources, coordinate submissions and collections, and identify and communicate risks associated with such proposals
- Manages all the activities related to the proposal writing and any other related duties as directed by the superiors.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- May assist in preparing statistical summaries and reports.
- May assist Business Development Team with other forms of communication/solicitation
- Review contents required to develop proposals and requisite kickoff materials
- Develop proposal outlines, guidelines and schedule in response to solicitations
- Review/rewrite proposal inputs and coordinate with management personnel to ensure accuracy
- Create and maintain a proposal library/database – both hard copy and electronic
- Work alongside with other departments of the organization like the sales department, IT department, accounts department etc. for business development
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must be a Graduate, preferably possess a minimum of bachelor degree in English Language, Journalism, Marketing and other Social Science Discipline
- Strong ability to summarize data concisely
- Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines and
- A good computing skill (usage and terms)
- Fully resident in Ibadan or personally take up residency in Ibadan
- Candidates “MUST” have completed NYSC, and have 0 – 2 years of experience
- If not above, a proven experience/capability in proposal writing will be considered suitable
- Interested candidate must be below 27 years of age
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation, communication and writing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve stated goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with relevant supporting documents to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2018.