LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with B.Sc., HND or OND in Accounting. Graduates from disciplines apart from Accounting can only apply if they have either ICAN or ACCA certification or they are already student members of ICAN/ACCA and they are constantly writing exams.
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company and are willing to integrate interns as full-time staff.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2018.