Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
- We are in need of a Planning Engineer who will work with the Engineering / Maintenance Team to develop activity plans for projects or operations, and strategies for project execution, determination of material and labor costs and monitoring of crew performance.
- He/she is also expected to ensure health and safety regulations are duly implemented, and that communications channels are open.
- The preferred candidate should apt with the data analysis and presentation of reports on extensive projects.
- Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
- Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance to capital expenditure
- Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives
- Evaluate all systems capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies
- Provide support to all operations and extension requests.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all common tools and processes.
- Prepare plans and schedule for all project delivery.
- Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules
- Conduct regular reports evaluation
- Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends
- Maintain an efficient performance of all schedules, analyze all software tools and assist in transmission and distribution of all projects as required
- Manage all customer sites and maintain product suite for all applications.
- Analyze all engineering activities for all internal and external departments.
- Prepare required presentation for all regulatory agencies.
- Develop procedures required to enhance the performance of planning projects.
- Manage all communication and provide efficient feedback for all processes.
- First-degree relevant Engineering field or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a planning role, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Possess relevant Professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Project
- Ability to effectively lead teams
- Experienced in the operation of specialist industry planning software and systems
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 27th November, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted