Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.vWe are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- HND / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering Technology (MIT), or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a plastic industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2021