Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent qualification
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statement
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, including Vllokups and pivot tables, PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Exposure in ERP(Specifically in Dynamics) will have added advantage
- 8 – 10 years experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must have sound knowledge on TAX management
- Applicant must be able to build and manage smooth relationship
- Candidate must have knowledge of FIRS
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.
Job Title: Team Lead – Quality Analyst (Female)
Function: Customer Service
Reporting To: HOD Customer Service
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- To maintain performance report of individual Team Members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for Management reviews & Action Plan
- Conduct Root Cause and Training Need Analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and Create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Provide inputs to Supervisor Contact Centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of QA reports history of officials and share them with Supervisor / HOD every week.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Desired Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Customer Focused, Result oriented, Leadership quality, Energetic & Assertive, Knowledge of AVAYA and reporting structure, Proficient with Excel, Word & Powerpoint, Team Player Desired Attributes Relevant Industry Experience, Should have Planning and organizing skills, Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2018.