Lynn Naturals – Our store is Abuja’s premier Natural Hair care and beauty lounge with a focus on providing customers with the most exquisite experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salon Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Store Supervisor to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations.
- The Store Supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. If you are familiar with hair and beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase revenue.
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Hire and trainstaff as needed
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all hair & beauty stations
- Ensure all hair & beauty treatments meet high quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
- 6 days a week
- 6 hours a day
- BSc degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Salon Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and products (e.g. for skin care)
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is a plus
Salary: NGN40,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2021.