MacTay Consulting – Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media and Content Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and deliver visual and content assets, including social media assets, video content, blogs, email marketing templates and advertisements, ensuring that they are on-brand and optimised for digital consumption.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Manager to contribute to a continually evolving content strategy that supports short- and long-term marketing initiatives, funding programs, events, and other activities.
- Manage and implement a comprehensive editorial calendar to promote creative partnerships.
- Work with the operations team to improve the marketing team’s systems, processes and ability to segment using Salesforce CRM.
- Ensure adequate media (conventional and social) coverage for all programme activities, functions, and press releases/press statements.
- Generate content for use on the company’s social media pages and website.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes or otherwise of media communication campaigns.
- Ensure that all media communications and marketing materials align with brand standards.
- Attend press conferences and media interviews with the designated company’s representative.
- Devise and produce proactive media campaigns, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications, such as the Institute of Mass Communication and Information Management of Nigeria (IMIM), etc., is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ job and industry experience in media relations or press related fields.
- Good communications and writing skills.
- Strong analytical, research and forecasting skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2022.